- Size 3.3"x1.9"
- Max height 0.5"
- Weight 0.9 oz. (25g)
- Mounting dimension 3.0"x1.6"
- Mounting hole diameter 0.14" (for #4, #6 or M3 screws)
- 12 Mbps peak speed
- Fully compatible with USB specifications
- 16 bit parallel
- Each bit individually programmable for input or output
- 3.3v CMOS logic
- 5v TTL level tolerant
- 1.6mA sink or source
- Power Requirement
- DC 5v 100mA peak supplied from USB
- DC 5v 300mA Max. supply from USB avaiable to external circuit
- Optional DC 5v external supply to header pin.
- USB WDM driver for Microsoft Windows 98®
- Windows Dynamic Link Library (DLL)
- ActiveX Control
- Sample HTML with Java Script
- GUI customizable by HTML and script
- Computer education and training
- Small appliance automation
- Portable acquisition system
- Browser interface
- System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 98®
- Intel Pentium-based PC
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 4 or higher
for ActiveX interface
- 1 USB port
- 32MB Min. RAM
- 20MB Min. free hard disk space
- 1 USB A to B cable (sold separately)
If you have additional questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for your interest in ActiveWire-USB.